Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PLN1

What matters today, is the annual question posted by Edge magazine. The question presented to the world for 2010 is, how is the internet changing the way we think? I believe that the internet has caused us to become more connected and made life easier in general. Instead of having to figure out a problem ourselves, we are now able to just Google it. This gives us a quick easy answer to whatever question we ponder. The internet has also made the world a very small place. Current events are now available instantaneously, instead of having to wait until the nightly news or the news paper. This mattes to school because, as commonly seen in commercials, classes can now talk and share ideas with class in other countries. The new thinking affects me in my everyday life. I do not go a day without Googling something or checking my e-mail. So my answer to the question is, the internet is changing the way we think in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment