Monday, August 31, 2009

PLN2

What matters to me for the future, education, and the world in the genre of gender differences is the fact the girls are getting more opportunities than boys. According to the articles we read on Friday, “Quite Gender Gap Hits Collegiate Balance” by The Post Editorial, about how the populations at colleges and the high paying desirable jobs are being taken over by women. That worries me for my future, because I want to get into college and get a good job. Now don’t get me wrong I’m all for women’s rights but it really worries me because I might not get the job I want when I’m older. Like being the CEO of a company or being part of a big law firm. I have decided that my personal goal, for when I am older, is to graduate at the top of my class and prove that not only girls can be success full these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment