Tuesday, August 25, 2009

PLN1: Did You Know

What mattered to me, in Karl Fitch's video "Did You Know", was the future. Something that worried me was the fact that in 2049 the average $1,000 computer is predicted to be smarter than the whole human race. What does that mean? Will computers control our lives and everything around us? That is a scary thought. The world would be completely different. We would have computers do everything for us. They would get us food dress us, and everything else. We would all be fat from lack of movement and exercise. Something else I'm sacred of for the human race is that we will be over populated. To many people not enough resources. both of these would affect the world majorly. the computer would control most of everything. While at the same time there would be way to many people on the planet. This will affect me because i will still be alive in 2049, and I'm not sure if I'm going to like being told what to do by a computer or being crowed all the time. That's why i recommend everyone watch this video, it gives you something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment